Part 1 warnings nil.
Part 2 situation at 091800utc. A general se trade flow over most waters.
Part 3 forecast northeast of eq147e to 10s170e. Se to NE winds 10 to 15 knots with slight seas. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms.
Remainder northeast of 6s142e to 17s170e. Se winds 15 to 25 knots most waters, reaching 25 to 30 knots near the vitiaz Strait. Moderate to rough seas. Low to moderate se swells. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms. Rain areas north of 5s.
South of 23s151e to 20s170e. S to se winds 15 to 25 knots with moderate to rough seas. Low to moderate SW to se swells. Scattered showers.
Remaining waters. Se winds 25 to 33 knots with rough to very rough seas. Moderate se swell. Scattered showers. Weather Brisbane
- Northeastern Australian waters
- Indonesia and northern Australian waters
- Southeastern Australian waters
- Western Australian waters
- 25S to 40S and 150E/Australian coast to 170W
- 40S to 55S and 150E to 170W
- Australian Bereau of Meteorology's marine weather page
|Aucun rapport de station|
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|No Stations Reporting|
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. DO NOT RELY ON THIS DATA FOR DECISIONS THAT CAN RESULT IN HARM TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING.