... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 3 am PDT Friday...
* winds... areas of west winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Location... near Mountain Ridge tops and along Desert Mountain
slopes extending into adjacent desert areas. Strongest winds in
the northern Coachella Valley and near the ridge tops of the San
Diego County mountains.
* Visibility... in the deserts locally reduced in blowing sand
and blowing dust.
* Impacts... the winds will make driving difficult... especially
for motorists with high profile vehicles.
* Outlook... gusty west winds will continue each late afternoon
through late evening through the Holiday weekend.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.