... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 10 PM this evening
to 7 PM EST Thursday...
* precipitation types... wintry mix late this evening... then
snow... heavy at times.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches.
* Timing... rain changes to wintry mix late this evening then all
snow through Thursday. Snow heaviest Thursday late morning
through mid afternoon.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s... dropping into the lower 20s.
* Winds... north 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Impacts... roads will be snow covered... making travel dangerous.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow
are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an
emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra flashlight...
food... and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Baltimore Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 13:31 EST le 04 Mars 2015
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 18:44 EST le 04 Mars 2015
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 PM EST this evening...
The National Weather Service in Baltimore MD/Washington has
issued a dense fog advisory... which is in effect until 10 PM EST
* Visibilities... one quarter mile or less.
* Impacts... areas of dense fog will cause sudden reductions in
visibility and rapidly changing conditions.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your low-beam headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead
Nearby Radar Stations
- Bentley Springs
- Hunt Valley
- Long Green
- Maryland Line
- McDonogh Run
- Owings Mills
- Sparks Glencoe
- White Hall