The Flood Warning continues for
the Pearl River near Pearl River.
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 9:00 am Tuesday the stage was 15.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river has already crested and is expected to fall
below flood stage by tomorrow afternoon.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... secondary roads to the river and throughout
Honey Island Swamp are inundated. Property in the vicinity of the
gage is flooded threatening about 20 homes along the left bank
* impact... at 13.0 feet... the east and west channels of the river will
begin to merge. Honey Island Swamp trails will be under water as
inundation of the swamp begins.