... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from noon Saturday to 4 am MDT
Sunday for Fort Peck Lake...
The National Weather Service in Glasgow has issued a lake Wind
Advisory for Fort Peck Lake... which is in effect from noon
Saturday to 4 am MDT Sunday.
* Timing... noon until late Saturday night.
* Winds... west winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* Impacts... these winds will make open waters of the lake rough and
hazardous... and may result in high waves which may tip or swamp
Boaters should use extreme caution if venturing onto Fort Peck
Lake. For your personal safety... avoid the open waters. Stay
close to shore or around protected areas.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central and Southern Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 15:04 MDT le 27 Mars 2015
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 14:51 MDT le 27 Mars 2015
... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Saturday afternoon
through Saturday evening for wind and low relative humidity for
fire weather zones 135... 136 and 137...
A Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Saturday afternoon
through Saturday evening.
* Affected area... fire weather zones 135... 136 and 137.
* Winds... west 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 30 percent.
* Impacts... strong gusty northwest winds... dry fuel conditions and
warm temperatures may create critical fire weather conditions
favorable for rapid fire growth and erratic fire behavior.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this Fire Weather Watch.