The Flood Warning continues for
the Neuse River near Goldsboro.
* At 4:15 am Thursday the stage was 19.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 20.0 feet, Arrington bridge Road and access roads around
Seymour Johnson Air Force Base flood.
The following are the latest observations and 7 am forecast stages
for the next several days.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat sun Mon
Goldsboro 18 19.9 Thu 04 am 19.8 18.1 16.4 14.7 12.9
To convert the above stage readings to above mean sea level (ft), add
the following to the stage:
Lat... Lon 3538 7807 3533 7793 3528 7791 3525 7795
3530 7797 3534 7810
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wayne Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 04:54 EST Feb. 11, 2016 – National Weather Service