The Flood Warning continues for
the edisto river near Givhans Ferry.
* At 8 PM Tuesday the stage was 9.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by after midnight tomorrow and
continue to rise to near 10.2 feet by Thursday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by early Saturday morning.
* At 10.0 feet... water begins to affect the ends of numerous river
access roads including happiness Lane... Canon Road... Cardinal
Lane... Huckleberry Hill Lane... and gator walk.