... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM MDT /8 PM CDT/ this
A Wind Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM MDT /8 PM CDT/ this
* Winds... northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Impacts... sudden wind gusts can cause drivers to lose
control... especially in lightweight or high profile vehicles.
Strong winds can cause blowing dust... reduced visibility... and
A Wind Advisory means 30 mph winds... or gusts over 45 mph... are
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ziebach Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 03:31 CDT le 01 avril 2015
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 02:53 MDT le 01 avril 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect until 9 PM MDT this evening
for gusty winds... very low humidity... and cold frontal passage
for fire weather zones 261... 264 and 266...
A red flag warning remains in effect until 9 PM MDT this evening.
* Affected area... fire weather zone 261 northwestern South
Dakota plains... fire weather zone 264 badlands area and fire
weather zone 266 central South Dakota plains.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 20 mph will switch to the northwest
early this morning... and increase to 25 to 35 mph with gusts to
* Relative humidity... as low as 15 percent this afternoon.
* Temperatures... highs in the 60s.
* Impacts... wildfires can spread rapidly in the very dry fuels.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.