The current temperature is 60 and it feels like 60. Highs will continue to range between 46 and 67 with lows between 22 and 53. There is an 80% chance of thundershowers today and a 50% chance of showers Monday. On Tuesday, there is a 70% chance of thunderstorms. Some storms could be strong to severe with the main threats being large hail, damaging winds, and isolated tornadoes. Secondary threats will be heavy rain and flash flooding. Rainfall amounts of 1-2 inches will be possible with isolated amounts of 3-4+ inches possible. There is a 40% chance of showers Wednesday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 57 and it feels like 57. Todays high is 62 and a low of 51 with a 60% chance of thundershowers. Mondays high is 61 with a 50% chance of showers. Hope yall are having a great Sunday and I'll have another update tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.