Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 64 and it feels like 64. Highs will continue to range between 80 and 92 with lows between 54 and 66. A slight chance of rain is possible today. Strong to severe storms are possible also today with large hail, gusty winds, and heavy rainfall being the main threats. On Sunday, there is a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms. On Monday, there is a 30% chance of scattered thunderstorms. On Tuesday, there is a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms. Few storms could be strong to severe on both Monday and Tuesday. Main threats will be heavy rain, large hail, and gusty winds. There is a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms next Sunday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 69 and it feels like 69. Todays high is 91 and a low of 67 with a slight chance of a shower or storm. Sundays high is 90 with a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms. Hope yall are having a great Saturday and I'll have another post tomorrow. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.